top of page

온새미로 데이트카페 사이트 그룹

공개·회원 32명

Zvijezda 09 vs. Borac live watch 9 December 2023 Sport TV


FK Zvijezda 09 scores with the latest results, fixtures and tables. View up-to-date results live as they happen.


Zvijezda 09 live scores, results, fixtures, Zvijezda 09 v Borac Banja Luka live | Football, Bosnia and HerzegovinaHELP: You are on Zvijezda 09 live scores page in Football/Bosnia and Herzegovina section. Flashscore. com offers Zvijezda 09 livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds comparison, …). Besides Zvijezda 09 scores you can follow 1000+ football competitions from 90+ countries around the world on Flashscore. com. Just click on the country name in the left menu and select your competition (league results, national cup livescore, other competition). Zvijezda 09 results, fixtures, Zvijezda 09 vs Borac Banja Luka live score | Soccer, Bosnia and HerzegovinaHELP: You are on Zvijezda 09 results page in Soccer/Bosnia and Herzegovina section. Flashscore. com. ng offers Zvijezda 09 results, fixtures, standings and match details. Besides Zvijezda 09 scores you can follow 5000+ competitions from more than 30 sports around the world on Flashscore. ng. Zvijezda 09 results service is real-time, updating live. Upcoming matches: 09. 12. Zvijezda 09 vs Borac Banja Luka, 16. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 4% chance of a home win, and a 84% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 12%. Previous results The head-to-head record for FK Zvijezda 09 vs FK Borac Banja Luka is worth a look. FK Zvijezda 09 have won 0 meetings with FK Borac Banja Luka, while FK Borac Banja Luka have won 3. There have been 0 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for FK Zvijezda 09 vs FK Borac Banja Luka from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between FK Zvijezda 09 and FK Borac Banja Luka? At the moment there are 6 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing FK Zvijezda 09, 6 tips backing FK Borac Banja Luka and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 4% against the FK Zvijezda 09 finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 84% against FK Borac Banja Luka winning. Hence my new wager ten out of ten units on Luka EH -1. Good luck to you. 1. 37 FK Zvijezda 09 have scored in 71% matches at home this season Top 3 bookmakers Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365 Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. FK Zvijezda 09 vs FK Borac Banja Luka Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-09Match Details Who: FK Zvijezda 09 vs FK Borac Banja Luka Competition: Premijer Liga When: 2023-12-09, 14:00 Venue: FK Zvijezda 09 will host FK Borac Banja Luka at on 2023-12-09 at 14:00 in an interesting encounter in Premijer Liga. FK Zvijezda 09, currently sitting at 12 will be looking for important home win. FK Borac Banja Luka, on the other hand, sits in 1 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. Borac Banja Luka live scores, results, fixtures BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINAPremijer liga BiH. Zvijezda 09. Borac Banja Luka. 09.12. 16:00. Posusje. Borac Banja Luka. 16.12. 20:00. Borac Banja Luka. Tuzla City. FK Zvijezda 09 vs Borac Banja Luka Live Stream, Team Stats Goaloo18.com offer FK Zvijezda 09 vs Borac Banja Luka live stream, live score, live odds and team stats of Bosnia Herzegovina Regional Cup. FK Zvijezda 09 vs Borac Banja Luka Betting Tips & Match PredictionsBEST FK ZVIJEZDA 09 VS BORAC BANJA LUKA PREDICTION Borac Banja Luka (-1) (EH) Tipped at: 2. 25 - 8. gru 01:15 Hi bE Community off we go to Bosnia footy game. The guests are the clear favs in this match up I expect them to dominate possibly even win by a two goal margin. Borac Banja Luka live scores, results, fixtures, Zvijezda 09 v Borac Banja Luka live | Football, Bosnia and HerzegovinaHELP: You are on Borac Banja Luka live scores page in Football/Bosnia and Herzegovina section. Flashscore. info offers Borac Banja Luka livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds comparison, …). Zvijezda 09 vs Posusje: live 24 september 2023. Team Zvijezda 09 - Posusje. Premier Liga, 24.09.2023 9:00. Live game, news, stats, videos, lineups, bets. BOS Cup FK Zvijezda 09 vs Borac Banja Luka Get the latest live score of FK Zvijezda 09 vs Borac Banja Luka in the Bosnia Live StreamMatch StatsFixtures Schedule. Live Stream. Live Odds. 1X2. 1. 10.0. X. FK Zvijezda 09 vs Borac Banja Luka Live, H2H, Odds - Goaloo Goaloo18.com provides lots bookmakers' live 1x2 odds comparison, asian handicap, over under for FK Zvijezda 09 and Borac Banja Luka. (((TV UŽIVO!!))) Zvijezda 09 Zrinjski Mostar gledaj 4 decemb 5 days ago — Sloga Doboj vs Borac Banja Luka stream and TV listings prije 24 sata — Sloga Doboj vs Borac Banja Luka - December 2, 2023 - Live Streaming Watch ... FK Zvijezda 09 FK Zvijezda 09 Fixtures, Results, Live Scores, Live Streams ; TBA. Zvijezda 09 vs Borac Banja Luka ; Saturday, 16 December · Premijer Liga ; TBA. Zvijezda 09 vs ... FK Zvijezda 09 Scores & Latest Results Today FK Zvijezda 09 scores with the latest results, fixtures and tables. View up-to-date results live as they happen.


소개

그룹에 오신 것을 환영합니다. 다른 회원과의 교류 및 업데이트 수신, 동영상 공유 등의 활동을 시작하세요.

bottom of page